"I am very proud of the dedication and compassion exhibited every day by my colleagues as they donate their time to charitable organizations, provide pro bono legal services to individuals in need, and assist our clients in the most difficult of situations. At Cole Law Group we truly work as a team, sharing our experience, insights, and unique talents in order to provide the highest caliber of representation for our clients. Cole Law Group attorneys feel personally vested in every case and are particularly energized by working together to achieve client goals.
Integrity, knowledge, and accessibility are the cornerstones of Cole Law Group. We are different, and we will make a difference. As clients of Cole Law Group, you should expect nothing less."
— Todd Cole, Founder
The culture of a law firm is defined by its leader. The CLG team of attorneys is headed by founder Todd Cole, whose core values and firm leadership have clearly defined the goals and mission of Cole Law Group. Todd is "up front" about who he is and what he stands for and has imprinted his stamp of unwavering ethical standards and dedication to the law upon every member of the firm. He leads by example and inspires others with the same high purpose.What You Don't Know About Our Attorneys and Should Todd G. Cole
- He was born in Fort Lauderdale, FL, but at various times has lived in Atlanta, GA, Providence, RI, Eden Prairie, MN, and Copenhagen, DK. In 2011 he chose to make Nashville his home and has since raised his two children here.
- He worked for a decade in the business and technology sectors before pursuing a career in law.
- He has a B.A. from Brown University, an M.B.A from Emory University, a certificate in international business from the University of Copenhagen, and a JD from Nova Southeastern University.
- He is a member of MENSA.
- He has a special interest in cryptocurrency.
- He is a dog lover and owns a British chocolate lab named Hershey.
- She joined the US Air Force after graduating from high school and served for five years as a Cryptologic Linguistic Specialist at the National Security Agency.
- She worked in the Nashville music industry while attending college.
- She holds a B.A. in Communications from California State and a Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center.
- She graduated #1 in her law class.
- She has a special interest in esports.
- He was born and raised near St. Louis, Missouri.
- He graduated magna cum laude from Middle Tennessee State University with dual degrees, a B.S. in computer science and a B.S. in political science.
- He earned University Honors Distinction from MTSU after completing his Honors Thesis in Blues Music
- In December 2014, he was rearended by a semi truck on Interstate 24 outside of Murfreesboro. The severe accident forced him to interact with the civil side of the legal system first hand and drove him to pursue a career as a lawyer in order to help others.
- He earned his Juris Doctor from Belmont University School of Law.
- He has a special interest in playing the guitar, singing, and songwriting, and has participated in a choir that performs in nursing homes for the residents.
- He graduated with a B.S. from the United States Military Academy at West Point and a Juris Doctor from Vanderbilt University.
- He served in Korea and Germany.
- He is currently an officer in the TN Army National Guard as commander of a Field Artillery Battery.
- He enjoys challenging physical activity and has completed a 100 KM bike ride, an Olympic distance triathlon, and a marathon.
- He is currently a bodybuilder and member of the 1,000 lb. club.
- He received a B.A. in History from the University of Mississippi and a Juris Doctor from Tulane University.
- He studied international contract law and comparative legal systems at the University of Vienna Law School in Vienna, Austria.
- He has volunteered with Entertainment Law Legal Assistance (ELLA) as pro bono legal counsel to artists and musicians.
- He once ran with the bulls in Spain.
- He is recently married and lives with his wife Kara and their two dogs in Nashville
Our Firm is proud of the following:
- An A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- An AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell Awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability (Todd Cole)
- Supreme Court recognition for our contributions to pro bono representation
- A 10 Superb Rating from Avvo (Todd Cole)
- Recognition by Expertise as one of the top 19 litigation firms in Nashville
- SuperLawyers Mid-South Rising Star 2018 - SuperLawyers is a Thomson Reuters business, and for more than 25 years, they have identified the top legal minds around the nation. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. (Jake VanAusdall)
- SuperLawyers Mid-South Rising Star 2016-2018 (Todd Cole)
- The Compass Program that we have implemented in order to give back and serve our Greater Nashville community
The mission of Cole Law Group is to provide superior legal representation, to offer our clients a network of innovative legal solutions, to serve our clients with the highest level of technological sophistication, to achieve results that exceed client goals, and to adhere to enduring standards of integrity, professionalism, and respect for our clients and the Middle Tennessee communities we serve.
Our principles and values are established. Our passion is to redefine the current view of what a law firm does and how it operates. Our purpose is to provide legal representation well beyond our clients' expectations. Our success is measured by their success.
Call us today at (615) 490-6020 or send a message via our Contact Page to schedule a consultation with one of our Cole Law Group attorneys.